Lebanon and Wine

Image result for chateau musar + images

The blog site had its first visitors from the Lebanon the other day, a country I'd love to visit were it not for the problems of travelling freely and without the risk of being kidnapped, or worse.

I used to buy red wine from the Lebanon years ago from Chateau Musar which is still going strong despite all the troubles the country has been forced to endure for many years.

Chateau Musar is a wine made in the French tradition although it has, I would say a different and distinctive taste, and is a bit more expensive than your average bottle of Bordeaux.

But maybe one day I'll get to go to Beirut which one upon a time not that long ago, in more civilised and safer times, was regarded as the Paris of the Middle East.  

In the meantime I think I'll mark the good news about North Lanarkshire Council with a bottle of Chateau Musar, if I can find somewhere in Glasgow that sells it these days. 

Popular posts from this blog

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence