Season's Greetings



I received a Christmas card from Unison the other day, right out of the blue, signed by the general secretary, Dave Prentis, which I found a bit odd because I haven't received anything like this for many a year.

Though to be fair, I haven't been exactly good at keeping in touch with Dave either.

So I got to thinking.

Maybe it's belated recognition of my sterling efforts in the fight for equal pay, who knows?  

Maybe the penny has finally dropped over what's been going on in North Lanarkshire and South Lanarkshire Councils right under the unions' noses.

In any event, 'tis the season to be jolly', so I think I'll reciprocate by sending my old chums at Unison a Xmas greeting.

PS The reason for the image of Buckingham Palace with the Royal Horse Guard riding by is that this is similar to the scene on the Unison Christmas card - a rather surprising, traditional choice, but there you are.  

Popular posts from this blog

LGB Rights - Hijacked By Intolerant Zealots!

SNP - Conspiracy of Silence